SpaGuard Spa Shock Oxidizer 2lb & 5lb
$21.97 – $69.99
When people use spas, they leave undesirable compounds like body oil, perspiration and cosmetics that can irritate skin, burn eyes and create odors. Oxidizing, also known as shocking the water, removes these compounds and restores water clarity and comfort. An oxidizer should be used weekly in most residential spas and more frequently in heavily-used or commercial spas. SpaGuard’s Spa Shock enables spa owners to use a non-chlorine based shock treatment that stabilizes your spas pH level to prevent any bounce as well as producing crystal clarity to your water by removing any microscopic organic contaminants missed by the filtering system. Spa Shock’s formula does not replace sanitizers or algaecides.
- Quick dissolving shock treatment.
- Destroys organic contaminants
- Non-chlorine oxidizer that does not raise chlorine residual
- Easy-to-use, quick-dissolving shock treatment
- Treat and soak in as soon as 15 minutes*
- Can be used with chlorinated or brominated spas
*15 minutes is only recommended as long as the free chlorine or bromine does not exceed label recommendation.