The health of Lifestyles’ customers, employees, and partners is our primary concern. We continue to closely monitor developments with respect to this Coronavirus. We have taken proactive steps to ensure the safety and wellness of our customers and employees. We are following current guidelines and protocols in our daily operations, including our store and field operations.
Lifestyles Hot Tubs is a specialty retailer; therefore, we have a limited number of customers in our showroom locations at any given time. As part of our standard processes, we have increased frequency of cleaning, hygiene routines, and monitoring operational protocols — all of which are continually checked to ensure they meet or exceed all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), including:
– Frequently hand washing
– Frequently cleaning common areas and touchpoints throughout the store
– Providing hand sanitizer stations to customers and employees
– Frequently sanitizing the display hot tubs and any other displays in the store
During this challenging time it is our goal to maintain the highest level of customer service by offering the following:
– Curb-side pickup of chemicals and supplies
– In-home consultations for hot tub, swim spa & sauna customers
– Private in-store appointments
– Hot tub, swim spa and water care consultations via email, phone, and video chat
– Our website chat feature is available for live-person chats with our team; it can be found in the bottom right corner of any page on our site
Can the COVID-19 virus spread through pools and hot tubs?
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine and bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
We want to thank you for your continued support and business!
Stay Safe & Healthy!
The Lifestyles Hot Tubs Team